Data Science - Is it a tool (Python, SAS, R, B ig Data, Spark, Pyspark, SPSS, STATA, and many more) or subject?
Are you looking for specific models like AI, NLP, CNN, Image classifications, Text Analytics and so on without any prior knowledge of modeling techniques?
Are you looking for a tool or looking for different modeling concepts?
Are you looking for domain knowledge along with analytics?
Please consider the following before you decide anything:
- Our course is designed in such a way that it covers all basics to advance models which are a must to enter the field of analytics.
- There are no point to learn advanced (AI, NLP, NN, and so on) models without knowledge of the models covered in this course.
- This course is known for the projects involved in it. This is purely Job Oriented training.
- You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, Retail, Banking, Marketing, Clinical, Manufacturing, and so on.
- After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience in each topic.
- You will also encounter a different interview question for each topic which will help in cracking Data Science interviews.